Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Committment

Happy New Year! Apparently I've become a resolution maker - having recovered from my opinion that resolutions are just promises waiting to be broken. I came around last year when I was inspired by a theme. 2013 was my year to "Use it UP". I wrote some about it on my blog. I used up a whole lot of stuff that I already had, I made things from scratch, I repurposed things. It felt good. 

This year, I pledge to "Do Better". One way I want to do better in is to further reduce my use of single use (yikes, that's a lot of uses) stuff. I already do a pretty decent job of it, but I'm going to step out of my comfort zone some and share the why's and how's with as many people out there as possible. And this blog is part of that. I'm a little leery about becoming "that person" who is always going on about her favorite cause. But, I also believe that we all need to do what we can - so, if I can get more people to do what they can...it gets better all around. So, stay tuned, hold me to my commitment, watch me try, to Do Better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment